Wednesday, February 22, 2017

They call me mellow yellow...in Tome NYC


I realize it has been a long looong time since I have posted an actual outfit post.  One of my 'intentions' (not to be confused with resolutions) for 2017 is to post on my blog consistently once again, starting from this week.

A few months ago I collaborated with one of my favourite online stores, Farfetch, in their #TheOne  campaign.  My 'The One' piece I featured was my favourite jumpsuit (and I have quite a thing for jumpsuits), which is by Tome, a New York based Australian label I absolutely love.  In fact, I love this jumpsuit so much I recently bought it in another colour (black), although the yellow is still my favourite (first thing I fell for was its gorgeous and glorious yellow colour, followed very closely by its draped exposed shoulders and billowy silhouette).



Jumpsuit: TOME (available in black still at The Outnet and Forward), Bag: Chloe Faye in Motty Grey (available at Selfridges in medium and large, at Nordstrom, and loving the backpack version at Farfetch!), Bracelet: Céline, Shoes: Sneaker wedges by See by Chloe (similar available here), Sunglasses: Self Portrait x Le Specs (available at Lane Crawford)

Anyone here a jumpsuit-phile?


All images taken by me.

Follow me on Instagram for daily updates.

xx



Twitter + Facebook + Peut-être magazine (Fashion Writer and Editor) + Instagram + Bloglovin' + Shop my Wardrobe

No comments:

Post a Comment